Move Vista documents to another location
To move your personal documents to another location (Example D: or F: Drive) follow the steps below.
This steps can be used for:
- Saved Games
First, close all your running programs.
- Navigate to the location where now the files are stored.
- Right click on Documents and select properties.
- Click on 'Location' tab.
- Click 'Move' and now a destination window opens.
- Select a destination for the 'Document' folder and then click the 'Select Folder' button.
Example your D: or F: drive
- Click 'Apply'.
A message box appear with the following warning.
'Do you want to move all the files from the old location to the new location'
- Now the ´Document´ Folder is moved to your new location.
Repeat these steps for the other Folders.